Help Center Install on App Engine
Installing SSL Certificate on Google App Engine
Below you will find instructions outlining how to install an SSL certificate on a Google App Engine web server.
Before You Start
Before you start, please make sure you have downloaded your certificate files. Still haven't downloaded your certificate? To get instructions for how to download your certificate (.zip), you can click here.
After downloading your certificate, you should have a ZIP containing the following certificate files:
- First, log in to your Google Cloud account.
- Navigate to "Products & Services" and "App Engine".
- From "Settings" select "SSL Certificates".
- Click "Upload a new certificate".
- Click "Add a new SSL Certificate".
- Select your certificate files (certificate.crt, ca_bundle.crt & private.key) and click "Upload".
- After uploading, you will be shown a page carrying SSL installation details. Under the "Enable SSL for the following custom domains" option, choose the domains you would like to secure and click "Save" to complete the process.
Congratulations, you have completed all required steps to install your SSL certificate. To check whether or not your certificate has been installed correctly, simply use the built-in ZeroSSL "Check Installation" tool or try accessing your domain using HTTPS, e.g. https://domain.com.