Help Center Install on Plesk
Installing SSL Certificate on Plesk 12
You can find instructions for installing an SSL certificate on a Plesk 12 web server below.
Before You Start
Before you start, please make sure you have downloaded your certificate files. Still haven't downloaded your certificate? To get instructions for how to download your certificate (.zip), you can click here.
After downloading your certificate, you should have a ZIP containing the following certificate files:
- First, please log in to your Plesk control panel.
- From the "Websites & Domains" tab, select the domain you would like to install your certificate for.
- Click the "SSL/TLS Certificates" option in the "Security" section. (Formerly called "Secure Your Sites")
- Click "Advanced Settings", this button will bring you to the SSL setup panel.
- Click "Add SSL/TLS Certificate"
- Upload or paste your certificate files (certificate.crt, ca_bundle.crt and private.key)
- Finally, click on "Upload Certificate" (Formerly called "Send Text").
Congratulations, you have completed all required steps to install your SSL certificate. To check whether or not your certificate has been installed correctly, simply use the built-in ZeroSSL "Check Installation" tool or try accessing your domain using HTTPS, e.g. https://domain.com.